We collected some common system usage questions and answers below. If you have other questions, please contact our customer service. We will be glad to answer your questions.
(852) 3156 7135
(852) 6226 1095
(852) 9702 7133
(852) 9121 1625
1. What are the login ID and passwords for the new users?
User ID: SA
2. How to edit the content in charts of account?
The content of charts of account can be added, edited and deleted in Chart of Account under Master.
3. Why can't some charts of accounts be deleted?
If the charts of accounts have already been used in the invoice, voucher or any other documents, system will not allow them to be deleted.
4. Can the data be edited after being transferred to accounts?
MAS-Account is very user friendly and flexible. All data are automatically reflected in accounts. When user edits a specific voucher or document, system will automatically reflect the new data in related financial reports at the same time. If there is supervisory password, it needs to be entered before editing any data.
5. How to exit an interface?
Click the Exit button or press CTRL+E
6. How to logout the MAS-Account system?
Click the Exit button on toolbar in main page
7. How to lock certain documents for a certain period of time?
Generally speaking, at month-end or the end of a fiscal year, users can choose the documents needed to be locked within a period of time in Period Lock under System Utility. Only those users who have a supervisory password can unlock and edit the data.
8. How to reset each individual password?
If a user wants to change the password, one can enter the original password in Change Password under System Utility and then type in a new password there.
9. How to change the current language setting?
For switching to a different language temporarily, users can choose traditional Chinese, simplified Chinese or English in Language Display under System Setting.
For switching to a different language permanently, the user can choose a different Default Language in System Parameter Setting under System Setting.
10. How to copy content of the system?
Press CTRL +X, or Copy or press CNTRL+C, or Paste or press CTRL+V
11. What are [E], [P], [O]?
For each document like quotation or invoice, etc., there are 3 buttons as followed:
- query the inventory quantity, receivable quantity and payable quantity of the product
- look up lot numbers, expiration dates, and inventory distribution in each warehouse
[P] Price/Cost History
- query the price and cost history of the product
- enter weight, dimensions, packaging and other additional information for the product
12. Why do we need a supervisory password?
The default supervisory password is [blank]. When a user wants to check a product's cost, when there is a reminder of the highest and lowest price set for a product, when a customer's credit limit is exceeded or when there is a payment overdue, the supervisory password will be needed.
13a. What is Year-End?
The meaning of the Year-End is to bring the balance of some accounting items to the beginning of a new financial year.
13b. How to do it?
-System Utility > Year End > Enter the year to perform Year-End > Press OK
-Year End History > View Year-End execution records
13c. What is the use and effect of doing Year-End?
All accounting items that need to be counted can be rearranged and calculated once, and accurately reflected in the financial statements.
14. How to set up customer account code?
Enter a combination of numbers, alphabets, and/or Chinese characters up to 15 characters.
15. How to set up product account code?
Enter a combination of numbers, alphabets, and/or Chinese characters up to 40 characters.